Warning: The milkshake contained in this recipe is super addicting. You may need to cut yourself off prior to becoming a toasted coconut. 😊
I’m so happy to bring to you my latest creation! A scrumptious Banana Coconut Salted Pecan Milkshake! It’s features my new favorite liquor – Bailey’s Almande. And it’s perfect for those relaxing summer days – making you feel like you‘re on vacation, even when you can’t make it past your own backyard.
This adult milkshake is just the right balance of banana and coconut. The touch of salt brings out the delicious decadence of the drink. And even better, this milkshake is so easy to whip up in a jiff and minimal on ingredients. It’s refreshing, filling and will leave you craving more. What more can you ask for in a drink?
If you don’t want the liquor added in, you can leave it out and I promise it will still taste amazingly delicious.
And if you are a big fan of this flavor combo, I highly recommend you check out my French Toast Recipe. It’s what inspired this amazingly, crazy concoction! Happy summer sipping!
- 2 frozen bananas (overnight)
- 1 can coconut milk full fat (I prefer Whole Foods brand)
- ½ cup pecans (dry roasted unsalted, I like TJ’s brand)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 oz Bailey’s Almande (optional)
- The night before you plan to serve the milkshakes: place the bananas in the freezer (in peel)
- The next day: pull out the bananas and let them defrost for 15 minutes (they are ready when you can easily peel the banana)
- Add the bananas, coconut milk, pecans, salt, cinnamon, vanilla into a high powered blender. Optional step: add 4 oz Bailey’s Almande
- Mix until smooth
- Pour into 2 large glasses (or 4 smaller glasses)
- Add a straw and serve!